Sunday 23 December 2012

What's Behind Day 23: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Oh my goodness I have so much to do before tomorrow! As I've said, in my family we put up the Christmas decorations on Christmas Eve, so I have to have everything ready by then. I did all my shopping online this year and had it all delivered to my Dad's house, which is great as I don't have to carry everything on the train but I do have to wrap it all by tonight! Stress!



Today's polish is this quirky citrus shade!


It's called 'Mojito' which I think is the most appropriate nail varnish name ever!


This is unlike anything I have ever owned and I'm excited to try it in the Springtime when I think it will be a real winner. For now I might stick to my plummy reds and glitter shades though!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment