Friday 7 December 2012

Glamorous Disco Pants

I did it! I finally bought into the hype and ordered my first pair of disco pants! Of course not from AA, but the allegedly 'best' dupe pair from Glamorous, for a mere £29.99. I was just too curious to see what all the hype was about!


Here they are, I ordered them in Noir as I thought black would be more versatile and easier to wear. I tried them on as soon as they arrived and found the material to be really similar to the leotards I used to wear when I was a gymnast as a little girl. They really suck you in and give you a lovely shape around the hips.


I have to admit I've put on a little weight since my operation as being laid up and unable to shift my bum has made it double in size! So I thought I might feel a little too self conscious for these pants, but in fact it's the opposite. The hype is all true, they give you a fabulous silhouette and an AMAZING bum! I love them! I'm just unsure how much I'll get to wear them and although I spent a few days trying to work out how well they'd fit in with my existing wardrobe, I've now returned them. I just think they're a bit too high-shine for me and my own personal style.

If you're considering investing in some disco pants I say do it! They're so different to any other piece of clothing I've ever worn, and the ones from Glamorous are available with free postage and free returns - no reason not to at least try them!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment