Sunday 16 December 2012

What's Behind Day 16: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Another late post because of an incredibly lazy Sunday again, woops! I haven't been very well the past few days and because I am a very lucky girl my boyfriend made the trip down from Leeds yesterday morning to come and look after me, even though he was here last weekend! I'm now feeling much better, probably due to some beautiful flowers and lots of cups of tea. So on with the show!



Today's polish is this adorable pastel yellow!


It's shade 'Big Yellow Taxi' (which also happens to be one of my favourite songs of all time!) and although I can't see myself wearing yellow much in the winter, it will definitely come out around springtime!


How have you spent this weekend? Are you ready for Christmas?
xx


ps. Bee's Knees has now reached 70 followers! Thank you so much for reading my blog, it means so much to me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 70 followers!(:



    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com
    P.S my christmas giveaway ends on the 22nd so be sure to enter!(:

    ReplyDelete