Sunday 30 December 2012

Bag yourself a £50 Amazon gift voucher!

I'm sure most of you will have heard of this opportunity by now, but if not - read on! Daxon are giving fashion and beauty bloggers the chance to nab a nifty £50 Amazon gift voucher very easily, until tomorrow! (31/12/2012).


If you'd like to get your hands on this voucher, just head over to the Daxon site now to see what you need to do. Let me know whether you take part and what you're planning on spending your voucher on!

If you haven't heard of Daxon already, they're an online catalogue site similar to Very.co.uk. They currently have an offer on with £10 off your first order over £20! Here's my pick of what I'd purchase from Daxon:


This slouchy knit top would be perfect for throwing on over jeans on a lazy Sunday afternoon. £45


I've been lusting after a fake fur jacket for months and this one fits the bill perfectly, and for only £95!


Tweed blazers have been on trend for several A/W seasons now, so I reckon this one would be a wardrobe staple. Now only £33 down from £55!


Daxon also sell homewares, like this lush bedspread, £55 down from £108!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment