Saturday 23 March 2013

Spendthrift Saturday #11


Morning everyone! All I can say is thank goodness gracious it's the weekend. This has been one of the most stressful weeks of my career - working 55+ hours this week has really done me in and I was at my lowest ebb last night. So much so that I ended up having my first ever panic/anxiety attack. I had no idea this was what was happening to me until about 25minutes after when my boyfriend suggested it. It was the worst feeling in the world. So it's safe to say after the week I've had I am overjoyed to be on my way home for 9 days to see my family, catch up on sleep and generally feel human again. Whilst I'm on my pilgrimage to Leeds, here are this week's voucher codes:


Save 7% at Feel Unique and get free delivery with code VCCOUK7
Expires - 31 March 2013


10% off at Hotel Chocolat when you use VCSPR10B
Expires - 24 March 2013


VCUK1070 will get you 10% off your order at Boots
Expires - 28 March 2013


A repeat from previous weeks, but it's a long running one and worth reminding you about! Save 25% on the highest priced item in your basket at H&M with code 0241.
Expires - 1 August 2013

Happy saving!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment