Thursday 3 January 2013

I Want Never Gets... Sunglasses

Frustratingly this post was supposed to be up yesterday, as my IWNG posts are a Wednesday series but my internet was playing up and I've only been able to get online today! I'm now back from my lush little escape away to Sherwood Forest, and have a few more days off before I have to return to London and real life on Sunday.

Anyway, this might seem like an odd IWNG post for this time of year, but I am a big fan of shielding my eyes from the winter sun with some stylish sunglasses! Here are my favourites..


I think Raybans are the single most famous sunglasses brand out there, and they have that status for a reason! There are so many Rayban pairs on my wishlist that I'd love to own! These massive oversized ones are perfect for everyday wear in winter as the brown hues tone down the look to balance out the huge rims! £100 from red hot sunglassesClick!



Some more Raybans, but this time the ever popular Wayfarer frames. My boyfriend owns a pair of these and I steal them at every possible opportunity. They're a nice shape for most faces and in this tortoiseshell print would be a classic, chic choice for this winter. £105 Click!


The final pair of Raybans, I promise! Here are the aviator shades that are guaranteed to make anyone look like a Hollywood star! There's just something about aviators that I adore - my Dad had a pair when I was little and I always thought he looked like the coolest Dad (oh dear, shouldn't be name dropping my Dad on my blog, woops!). These are £105 from red hot sunglassesClick!


Now for something a little different, how fun are these shades from Marc Jacobs?! If you're a long time reader of Bee's Knees you'll know that I am a huge fan of the brand, and their sunglasses are no exception! A little braver compared to my other choices, these blue frames would make a real statement in the summer or the winter. £105 Click!


Last but certainly not least, as I think these are currently my favourite pair of sunnies... these gorgeous, classic shades are by Michael Kors and I love the cat eye shape! They're massive and oversized, tortoiseshell and just perfect. I can't pick any faults, I want them so badly! If only I had a spare £155 lying around. Click!

Do you wear sunglasses in the winter? Which is your favourite pair?

(supported by red hot sunglasses)
xx

4 comments:

  1. My friend got a lovely pair of rose gold avaiators from Michael Kors in Bicester during the Summer and whenever she wears them I get a pang of regret that I didn't pick up a pair as well! I got a lovely pair of Moschino sunnies from TK Maxx, but I think this year I'd like to save up for a pair of classic Ray Bans. These are all great picks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh both pairs sound lovely! I definitely need to start shopping at TK Maxx, heard of so many wonderful bargains from there recently!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love some Ray Bans, I really want to save up for some but they're so expensive I end up getting other things instead! Gorgeous pick :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same :) too fickle to save for something worth more than £100 when I can get several cheaper pairs much sooner!
      xx

      Delete