Wednesday 23 January 2013

I Want Never Gets... Home & Interior

In keeping with my New Year's resolution to do more lifestyle-style posts, this week's IWNG is all about furniture and other homewares! I love 'planning' what the inside of my future home will look like, and I've picked out some of my favourites to share with you tonight!


I think I've found my perfect sofa - how unique and cute does this two seater look? It would make a real statement in any living room, and as the colour is quite neutral you could style it to suit your own tastes with throws and cushions! £959.20 from Interior Addict. Click!


I'm pretty sure most girls are like me and really struggle when it comes to finding enough space to store all their stuff! This stand-alone mirror has little hooks on either side which are perfect for draping scarves or necklaces on, a really innovative space saver that looks stunning! £175.20 Click!


Although I have a three seater sofa in my living room, it's never enough seating for when I have friends around and I'm entertaining. A pouffe like this show stopping red one would be ideal, and even when not in use it would make a massive impact on the overall look of the room. £95.20 from Interior Addict. Click!


I am a real sucker for cute cushions - I have 7 on my sofa at the moment (and yes I did just count them) which my boyfriend thinks is too many. In fairness there is very little room to sit down, but when you can find space it's super snuggly! This printed beauty would be totally at home with my cushion collection! £23.20. Click!


Another unique sofa design, I do wish this wasn't in leather! They have one that's fabric but I don't like the colours. I think this would be a perfect addition to anyone's bedroom, as it's not so big that it would take up lots of room but it would be handy to have every now and again... And of course it's be-a-utiful! £1191.20 from Interior Addict. Click!

Are you a bit of a sucker for homewares and furniture too? Which is your favourite of the items I've chosen?

(supported by Interior Addict)
xx

2 comments: