Sunday 28 April 2013

Tresemme 24 Hour Body Dramatic Volume Blow Dry Lotion

My oh my has this review been a long time coming! I bought a new Tresemme hairdryer over 6 months ago now (from Argos) and this blow dry lotion came with it. I've been using it since then - mostly as heat protection for my hair when I blow it dry every morning, and I love it so much!


Obviously this lasts a long time as I've been using it for so many months and it's still not empty! It's on its last legs but still, very good value at £5.50 for 250ml. I spray this on my damp/wet hair before combing it through and before I use my hairdryer. You probably already know that I have curly hair, and blow drying it every morning with a diffuser is the main way I inject a bit of volume and bounce to it. This spray seriously makes the difference between me loving my hair, and hating it. I can't really explain how it can possibly make such an impact, but the volume I achieve when I use this is not comparable to any other heat protector I've tried. It also makes my curls a bit more manageable, with a tiny bit of hold which is helpful. 

I assume that this does the job in terms of heat protection, as my hair hasn't seemed particularly damaged since I started using it (although that could be down to all the other products I use, it's hard to say!) but overall the main reason I am majorly fangirling over this product is the way it makes my hair bounce. It's amazing.

You can buy this Tresemme 24 Hour Body Dramatic Volume Blow Dry Lotion for £5.50 from Boots in store or online HERE. If your hair styling routine is anything like mine, or you're a curly girl looking for some oomph, I urge you to at least give it a try.

Have you tried this before? What products do you swear by for adding volume to your locks?
xx

ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment