Wednesday 17 April 2013

Lily Lolo Natural Eye Liner Pencil

Morning everyone! So today I'm sharing something else from one of my favourite make up brands - Lily Lolo. You can read some of my other LL reviews HERE and HERE.


If you are a long term reader of Bee's Knees (and I mean seriously long term, like 18 months+) you'll know I used to have a bit of a penchant for coloured eye liners. It was a bit of an obsession I had when I was a student before starting full time work. Although I don't indulge in this obsession anywhere near as much as I used to, I am still partial to a nice subtle coloured eyeliner. If anything, this is because I am incredibly unskilled and boring when it comes to using coloured eyeshadows - I much prefer to use neutral shades and then add a little pop of colour with my eyeliner - it's much more difficult to make a mess of it!



I received this LL eyeliner in this gorgeous muted blue shade free with a purchase a long time ago. It's not actually available on the site at the moment, so I'm not sure whether it's been discontinued but my comments apply to the eyeliners in general, so including the brown and black shades.


Having tried a great many pencil eyeliners in my time, I am a stickler for good quality! This pencil is soft and does not drag at all around the eye. It gives a nice amount of colour payoff and the thickness of the line can easily be adjusted by sharpening the pencil if you want a thinner more accurate line. It doesn't budge all day, blends very easily and is one of my favourite eyeliners. I also adore the colour, it brings out the green in my eyes.

The LL Natural Eye Liner Pencil is available direct from LL online for £5.99 HERE.

Are you a pencil eyeliner kind of girl? Have you used LL before?
xx


1 comment:

  1. This is really very helpful and informative post.It help us to full service offered for ladies online shopping Buy Skin Care Products Online.

    best eyeliner pencil & best eyeshadow palette

    ReplyDelete