Tuesday 28 June 2011

I Want Never Gets... Dresses

This week's wishlist isn't based on not being able to afford the items I've posted, but rather not having the right body shape to be able to pull them off.
This gorgeous 70s style mini dress is right on target in terms of my current fascination with 70s fashion, but unfortunately the high neck means me and my amble bosom would not be welcome in it. £28 Linky!
 
Again with the boob-issues. If I had a smaller chest I would SO rock this adorable retro peter pan collar dress. Alas I shall instead just post about it, in the hopes that one of you lovely ladies gets inspired and purchases it instead! A bit steep at £45, but I think its a worthwhile investment as its a style that will come back season after season. Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment