Sunday 26 June 2011

Barry M Lipstick Haul

To continue along the theme of last week's post on E.L.F. lipsticks, I thought I'd do a post on my collection from Barry M. I've mentioned a couple of these lipsticks in separate posts before but I think it'll be useful to have them all in one place.
First is the Barry M 'Lip Lacquer Crayon' in shade No.1. This is my single most favourite lip colour to wear on a night out - its so highly pigmented, shimmery and bright its perfect. It stays on for a good 4-5 hours without reapplication, doesn't dry out the lips and is nice and small to fit in your clutch.
When the colour starts to run out on this crayon you simply sharpen it with an eyeliner sharpener and... voila! Fresh colour to use! It's ridiculously good value for money as I've not had to sharpen mine yet and have used it quite a bit since buying it a few months ago. £4.99 from BootsLinky!
I also have 4 'Lip Paints' by Barry M. From left -> right shades 53, 121, 150 & 152.
Here are the lipsticks swatched in the same order. I find these Lip Paints SO GOOD for their high pigmentation, and shade 121 is my all time favourite pillar box red lipstick. I call it my 'Blondie' lipstick, for obvious reasons! However I have to say, I do find these lipsticks dry out my lips quite a bit and so as a result I have to reapply with a layer of lipbalm and then lip colour on top quite frequently, maybe every 1-2 hours depending on the colour. Shades 53 and 150 are brilliant to wear for the daytime though, and I love how subtle they are against my pale skin!
Barry M Lip Paints are £4.49 from BootsLinky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment