Sunday 18 September 2011

Koko Cosmetics Store Opening in Westfield, London!

If you remember back in August I posted about finding a wonderful new brand called Kiko Milan Cosmetics whilst in Venice (click here if not)... well guess who's opened a new store in Westfield, London?! Kiko!
I was at Westfield with my best friend a couple of weeks ago when I noticed the store and was overjoyed! What a coincidence that only last month I discovered the brand whilst in Italy, & quickly became besotted with their nail varnish (and eyeshadow, which I will review next weekend). The store opened on the 9th so pop down today and see what all the fuss is about, you won't be disappointed! I'm looking forward to investing in some nail art tools, as I saw quite a few I liked the look of when I was in Italy but didn't have the rucksack space!
Click here for the official Kiko website.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment