Sunday 11 September 2011

Conspicuous Absence..

Hi guys! I just wanted to post and quickly explain why there was only 1 post for you to read this weekend! As you know, I've recently moved into a new flat and that came with a whole host of internet issues! We were down for almost 9 days which I luckily managed to plan for with a  few scheduled posts, but not for Friday & Saturday so I apologise profusely! Rest assured that I will be working extra hard this week to ensure content returns to normal this week! Thanks for your patience and bearing with me!
In other non-f&b, personal-life news, I have now been in my new job as a trainee solicitor for 3 weeks! So far it's gone well but my body is taking a little while to adjust to the early starts and late finishes! On the bright side, I have bought lots of lovely bits and pieces with my first paycheck that I'm excited to show you at the weekend! Another new addition to my life is my boyfriend ! I'm not really one to shout about my personal life but he is rather super & I have just had a wonderful weekend with him! It's long distance, which isn't ideal, but somehow my heart didn't really consider the distance when it decided to fall for him - tsk tsk!
& on that soppy note I shall wish you all a Happy Sunday (is there such a thing?!) and hope you all have a wonderful week! See you at the weekend when business will return to normal. In the meantime, if you have any comments or suggestions for Bee's Knees, please do email me (elspethdaisy@yahoo.co.uk) or catch me on twitter @ElspethDaisy
xx

2 comments:

  1. Yey for long distance relationships!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I thought you'd be commenting on this Rachael! Mine isn't transatlantic though, you're on a whole other level!

    Elspeth xxx

    ReplyDelete