Wednesday 14 September 2011

I Want Never Gets... Miu Miu

I am absolutely besotted with the majority of Miu Miu's AW11 offering, but here are 4 pieces I would happily give up food to be able to afford:
This coat is so beautiful! It looks super snuggly but also bang on trend whilst remaining timeless for the foreseeable future. An investment piece but still not one I could afford at £2,435 Linky! 
I adore the sequin collar of this simple white blouse, if only I could afford to spend £385 on just a blouse! Linky!
These little bow heels are so cute! They're full of personality but because they're black they'd go well with most other colour combinations. I think they'd look equally gorgeous with skinnies or a cocktail dress. If only I had a spare £420... Linky!
My leopard print fascination continues with this shoulder bag. It's big enough to keep all your daily essentials in but still super stylish and would look great in winter or summer. £1,350 Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment