Sunday 25 September 2011

Hey baby, I'll take you to the top

Despite starting work and now only having 2 days a week maximum to wear casual clothes, that hasn't stopped me buying a few bits and pieces from H&M recently...
I reckon this sheer polka dot blouse is versatile enough to wear for work and for play, which was a good enough excuse for me buying it! At only £14.99 it was a bit of a bargain too.. Linky!
I am a pretty big Nirvana fan so investing in this tee (£9.99) was a bit of a no-brainer. I can't find a link for this I'm afraid!
Likewise with this simple Beatles tee, also £9.99. I love wearing this with denim shorts, opaque tights and a chunky cardi..
...like this one! Elbow patches are everywhere this season and I'm not sure if I love them or hate them. As this little beast was only £14.99 I decided to buy it anyway and make up my mind later, so far I love it! I think the colour is spot on for autumn, I think it'll go with most things.
Have you seen anything that takes your fancy in H&M recently? How do you feel about elbow patches?
xx

3 comments:

  1. I have spent my lunch breaks at work flicking through the A/W H&M catalogue and I no lie, I can find things on every page that I want to buy! Haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing up that Beatles top in H&M too but they didn't have my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the feeling's mutual ladies!

    Elspeth xxx

    ReplyDelete