Saturday 3 September 2011

Well it's only for the bits & pieces

I've just moved flats and started a new job, which means I've had to cough up money for a new deposit and advance rent before I've even gotten my deposit back from my old place or received my first pay check! Long story short - I'm skint. And so I've not been doing as much shopping of late, however here are a couple of things I picked up recently:
 I adore these cute high waisted blue shorts! They were ~£6 from Miss Selfridge in the sale, I can't find a link on the website but they are very similar to these just in a darker colour. I've already worn these loads, and they look great on a night out if you're going to an indie or rock club! Unfortunately I'm not so handy with an iron so they look a bit ridiculous all creased etc, but they're divine on! Buying these was one of those lovely moments when you take a sale item to the till and it ends up being considerably less than you'd expected! Does shopping get any better than that?! 
This cute peach polka dot blouse was originally bought to form part of my work wardrobe, but I have found myself wearing it casually with high waisted jeans or a skirt - its just so versatile! Plus it has a pussy bow, making it bang on trend for AW11. I'm very pleased with this little bargain, only £13 from Dorothy PerkinsLinky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment