Wednesday 21 September 2011

I Want Never Gets... Day Dresses

I have been hooked on the ASOS website ever since getting the internet back - I love so much of their new season stock! Too much, in fact, to limit to one post only, so stay tuned for a few more ASOS-oriented I Want Never Gets items! First up, delicious AW11 day dresses!
This gorgeous maroon spotted print dress would look so cute with opaque tights and a huge chunky knit cardy in the soon-to-be-chilly weather! I LOVE peterpan collars at the moment and this one is delightful! £40 Linky!
 Again, how adorable is the collar on this knitted dress? I think this would be perfect with sheer black tights and brogues! Simple but chic, and only £35! Linky!
I really love the carousel horse print on this jumper dress, its so kitsch! Not sure the style would suit my body shape though... £35 Linky!
I'm besotted with this dress, it's so unique! And again with the peterpan collar! I really am going to try hard not to buy this, it's £45 which I think is a bit steep for a day dress. Linky!
Have you seen anything you're desperate to buy in the AW11 stock?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment