Saturday 17 September 2011

You wear dresses that never fade

After receiving my first ever grown-up pay check I headed straight to H&M to invest in some staple pieces from their AW11 collection...
This gorgeous cream lace dress was a bargain at £24.99, which obviously Pippa Middleton also appreciated as she was snapped in it on her birthday recently! I'm excited about wearing this out with opaque tights, brogues and a chunky knit cardi! Although the boyfriend reckons it looks more like granny curtains... Linky!
 I also bought these two cute tea dresses (recognise the blue one from my I Want Never Gets post?), which were an absolute bargain at £14.99 each! Perfect for wearing with tights in the winter but I reckon they'll look just as fabulous with bare legs in the summer! Linky!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I actually eyed up the white lace dress as a potential wedding dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really? It is very pretty. Have you made a decision yet?

    Elspeth xxx

    ReplyDelete