Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Best Bargain Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured Hair

Today is supposed to be another post in my I Want Never Gets series, but due to some pretty bad technical problems instead I am sharing with you the shampoo and conditioner that has been responsible for keeping my coloured tresses bright and beautiful with absolutely no colour fade whatsoever! You may be surprised...

If you're a follower of Bee's Knees you may know that I colour my hair strawberry blonde, and have been doing so since February. One of the things I was most concerned about when I decided to begin dyeing my hair was colour fade, especially since my dyed colour is quite a vibrant copper and my natural colour is a more mousey brown. I wanted a shampoo and conditioner that would protect my colour, but also moisturise my hair and keen it in tip top condition - a priority given the amount of chemicals that are used to dye it! I did plenty of research to try and find the best option for my budget and ended up purchasing the Avon Advance Techniques Colour Protection shampoo & conditioner.


Avon may not be a brand you would automatically think of when considering good haircare brands, but I'd read a fair few good reviews and as the products were on offer (£1.80 each!) at the time I decided it was worth a punt. I've actually been blown away by how good these are - my colour does not change at all over the course of the 6-7 weeks in between dye jobs. Seriously, it stays exactly the same with no fade whatsoever. My hair is also glossy and not dry at all. I cannot believe a hair range that retails for £2.80 for 250ml is the best for my coloured hair, but it is!

I know there are a lot of bloggers with coloured hair that rave about high end hair products, and I was keen to post this so people know that there is a cheaper option out there. You can purchase the Avon Advance Technique Colour Protection Shampoo and Condition for £2.80 HERE and HERE (and they're often on offer!)

Were you surprised at my best bargain shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair? What products do you use to look after your hair?
xx

ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE if you haven't already!


No comments:

Post a Comment