Monday 13 May 2013

SAVE don't SPEND #13

Hi everyone! I seem to be spending a lot of money lately, a lot of it is unavoidable and it's quite frustrating! I'm not looking forward to seeing what the total from the last week will be...


Monday
12 - takeaway
£12.00 - total

Tuesday
3.50 - lunch
2.00 - Boots (bottle of water)
£6.50 - total

Wednesday
2.33 - Boots (toiletries)
3.70 - Holland & Barrett tea haul
£6.03 - total

Thursday
4.95 - lunch
53.00 - train tickets
£57.95 - total 

Friday
3.50 - lunch
£3.50 - total

Saturday
77.00 - Debenhams (Chloe perfume, boring work underwear)
9.00 - hiring Zipcar
35.61 - food shop
£44.61 - total
£77.00 - naughty total

Sunday
NOTHING!
£0 - total

TOTAL: £130.59
NAUGHTY TOTAL: £77.00

This is the second week in a row that I have spent £50 over my £80 budget, and it's so annoying that for the second week in a row that's because I've had to buy train tickets! Hopefully the need for me to make impromptu journeys will end very soon and I will be able to share with you what this has all been about. You might also notice I've technically broken my beauty spending ban because I purchased some Chloe perfume from Debenhams, but it was 10% off and I am going to put it away until the end of May. Overall there's nothing I could have done to spend less this week due to circumstances, but I'm hoping there will be a dramatic change next week.

Are you trying to save money? How is it going for you?
xx


1 comment: