Wednesday 22 May 2013

Empties #3


Welcome to my third empties post of the year so far. I've got a real mix of things to share with you today, enjoy!


I've been making a conscious effort to try and use up products recently, especially because of my May spending ban but also because I am really eager to try some of the new products I've stored away but not used yet!

The two products hiding at the top of the photo are the elf Eyelid Primer (post HERE) and the Simple Eye Make Up Remover pen (post HERE). The eyelid primer is a true empty and ran out ages ago, but the Simple eye pen just dried up, sadly. I've owned it for ages so it's no surprise, but it has made me realise I need to have a clear out of all my old make up that's dried up or out of date. I haven't repurchased either of these products.


You may have already read my rave review of the Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion (HERE) - it's my favourite hair styling product for my naturally curly hair and I can see myself repurchasing this for the foreseeable future. The Sally Hansen nail polish remover isn't anything special, just one of the thousands of bottles of remover I use up every month(!)


In one of my previous empties posts I raved about a Nivea deoderant that I loved because it was invisible and didn't leave any white or yellow marks on my clothes. Well this Right Guard one is just as good, and a little cheaper and I've already repurchased this. I've also used up my Lily Lolo Matte Finishing Powder which I have been using for years but still need to review properly. I have already repurchased this.


Finally two hand products from Soap and Glory - these were in a set I bought in the January sales (post HERE). I liked using the S&G hand wash but I wouldn't repurchase because it's pricey and didn't really stand out to me as being any different to cheaper washes. Hand Food on the other hand is a staple in my handbag and I've been using it for years, I've already repurchased it! I need to do a full review though as I've just realised I haven't ever done one. The only complaint I have about Hand Food is that this one went a bit weird towards the end - it started smelling odd and the formula went funny, despite it only being open for around 3 months. Not impressed, but it hasn't put me off the product as I think I probably got a dodgy bottle.

What products have you finished up recently?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to buy hand food! I definitely will once i've used up my current hand creams x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand Food is definitely worth the money, I love it so much! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete