Friday 30 November 2012

My Nail Varnish Collection

I realised that I have never shared with you my nail varnish collection, and thought I must do a post on this! I have been having some sleepless nights recently so took the opportunity once at 3am in the morning to get out all my polishes (they currently live a cake box in my fridge but I'm hoping to invest in some new storage solutions in the New Year). At the time these photos were taken my collection was at 87 - I've already added to this since I took the photos but obviously you'll be seeing the new ones in upcoming Fabulous Nails posts.


Everything!


Clear / Nail Treatment Products (why do I have 3 x Insta-Dris?!)


Glitters


Crackles


Solitary black polish


Golds


Magnetics


Silvers


Reds


Greens


Blues


Yellows


Oranges


Purples (despite very rarely wearing purple polish there are quite a few!)


Brown (no idea why this and the rest are sideways, sorry)


Neutral


Grey

Phew! And to think I've already added around 20 to that, and then I've got the Ciate Mini Mani Month starting in December. Do you think I have a problem?

Are you a nail varnish addict? How big's your collection? Do you have a favourite brand?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooo la la...what a collection :)

    Over the past year I have become an addict. I really have to count. lol my favorite brand has to be China Glaze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any China Glaze yet! Watch this space haha...

      Delete
  2. That is a great collection, I think I have about 30 or 40. My particular favourites would be between China Glaze (although I find their formulas to be very different depending on the shade) models own and essie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just acquired 2 x Models Own (free from a magazine) and tried the first yesterday - so far so good! Never tried Essie but heard lots of great things so might have to hunt them down in a Boots store while they have a million and one offers on!
      xx

      Delete