Wednesday 14 November 2012

Festive Party Dresses - I Need YOUR Help!

In the next month I have 3 work Christmas parties to attend... three! The first one is only in a couple of weeks time so I need to track down some festive party dresses for the occasion. I've spotted a few different styles and would LOVE if you could leave your comments on which you think I should try! I have two formal parties and one less formal.

I've seen these simple maxi dresses...

1, 2, 3

...Or should I go for a mini flapper-style dress?

4, 5,
6, 7.

Which gets your vote?
xx

6 comments:

  1. I like the mini flapper styles, looks comfortable and still playful either black or tan are pretty! Hope you have fun at all those parties hehe

    Following you from the Walkabout blog hop and would love if you could follow us back at http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they're probably more my style and I'd be able to wear them again.

      Will check out your blog thanks for the link!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I really like 5, but that's my personal style after all, it all depends on what you'd prefer to wear!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input Daniella! I think I am swaying more towards the shorter dresses.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I like the first and seventh outfit. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of the Bee's Knees are very beautifull ilike your post
    cheap cardigans for women

    ReplyDelete