Saturday 10 November 2012

Black Studded Ankle Boots

After spotting the amazing Alvin Topshop boots a month or so ago, I fell in love. But it wasn't to be - the Alvin boots were made of 100% leather which made them a 100% no-no for little old me! And so the search began to track down some similar boots - black, studded ankle boots with a Western cowboy-style shape.

Here's a pic of the Alvin boots from the Topshop website:
I actually wanted something with a smaller heel, as after my surgery I can't quite master heels for a while. I looked high and low, in every single high street or department store and everywhere online too! I eventually found some on the Missguided website I liked the look of. But they were £46 - a bit expensive. I decided to spend some time thinking about whether they would be worth the investment.. During this time I spotted MilkTeef sporting the exact same boots as I'd seen on Missguided, but she said she'd bought them from eBay! And for over £10 less (including shipping)! I quickly placed my order and waited for the boots to arrive...


Here they are! I am really really impressed with the quality of these boots, they are so well made. I was a little worried they'd be shabby IRL as you never can tell with eBay sellers, but they are great. I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet but I plan to as soon as possible! I'm thinking with opaque tights, my new leather look skater skirt and a nice jumper, or maybe leggings... there are so many possibilities!

Have you had your eye on any black studded boots this autumn?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment