Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas with Hotel Chocolat

Are you struggling to find the perfect Christmas present for a friend, or stuck with a Secret Santa you have no clue what to buy for? Hopefully this little post will help you figure that out!

There's a Hotel Chocolat store right by where I work (we're talking less than 20m away!) and I have caught myself wistfully gazing into their windows one too many times! I decided to take a look at the full range of chocolatey delights available on their website and share my favourites ideas for presents with you!

...oh and you get a FREE BOX OF CHOCOLATE for yourself when you spend over £60!

£5 Secret Santa Gift


How adorable are these teensy weensy reindeer? My Secret Santa bought me some dark choc ones last year, they're delicious and a perfect present idea if you've drawn someone you don't know very well!

£10 Secret Santa Gift


This keepsake tin full of festive chocolate delights is a gorgeous gift and really good value for money as it's only £10!

£15 Secret Santa Gift


Cracker gifts are all over the place at the moment but I adore these tiny Christmas crackers as a Secret Santa present! 

Must-Have Advent Calendar


At £22 this is a pretty pricey advent calendar (well, not compared to some of the beauty advent calendars out there!) but can you imagine opening a door and munching a yummy deluxe chocolate treat every day for 24 days?! I'm tempted to surprise my boyfriend with this!

Special Box of Chocs


If you're after a really good box of delicious chocs, perhaps for your other halves' family or to treat a grandparent, these boxes are really big for only £22, and are currently on offer 3 for £60! Ideal if you've got a few people you need to tick off the Christmas present list!

The Big Beast


Now I don't have a spare £300 but if I did.... how absolutely incredible is this massive hamper?! It has literally everything a chocolate (and booze!) lover could ever possibly want! Yes it may be on the pricey side, but you get an awful lot of bang for your buck. I'd love to be able to afford to buy this and treat my Mum this Christmas as I know she'd love it!

Have you got any favourite treats from Hotel Chocolat? Which gift would you like to receive yourself?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment