Wednesday 27 July 2011

I Want Never Gets... Leopard Print

I've come over all animalistic for this week's lustful posting! For some reason lately I've been hankering after all sorts of leopard print bits and pieces, here are a few from my feline-inspired wishlist..
These funky leopard print sunglasses would update any summer outfit and instantly add a bit of glam! Reasonably priced at £16, if I'm not careful these babies might end up on the end of my nose before you can say "where did you get your shades from?" Linky!
A slight continuation from the hat theme of a couple of weeks ago, this cute leopard print hat isn't something I would ever have the courage to wear myself, but I would definitely get some hat envy if I saw a fabulous female donning it in the street! £25 Linky!
Finally some classic Miss KG platform heels. I really love these shoes - I think if you wore them with a relatively simple outfit, maybe jeans and a blazer or a black plain dress, you could definitely pull off the chic animal print inspired look. But the risk of overdoing it and coming off looking like a 54 year old divorcee with a chain smoking habit and false hair is enough to stop me investing in these beauts. £65 Linky!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE leopard print. Absolutely obsessed. Nice choice you picked here! xx

    ReplyDelete