Sunday 24 July 2011

A quick note on brushes...

My HMIMFW post a while ago has inspired me to share with you the brushes I use everyday! This will only be a quick post but I hope it'll help you if you're in need of some new make up essentials!
This is my Lily Lolo Super Kabuki brush, which I use when applying my mineral foundation and finishing powder. I LOVE this brush, I've had it for about 7 months now and despite washing it every few weeks and using it every day it's held its shape nicely and hasn't shed any hair. Linky!
 
 This is my blusher brush, from the Body Shop. Again I've found this brush to be such good value as I've had it for 15 months now and its still in perfect condition! No shedding and its stayed in shape and super soft. Linky!
My concealer brush is from Lily Lolo and I use this to apply my LL mineral concealer. Brilliant. Linky!
 
Finally, my eyeshadow brush is from the Body Shop. Don't want to sound repetitive but I've had this brush for AGES and provided I wash it every few weeks its stayed in excellent condition. Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment