Wednesday 17 August 2011

I Want Never Gets... Stella McCartney

As someone who is about to start work in a very professional and well-to-do career (I start work as a trainee solicitor on Monday, eek!), I'm well aware that appearances in the workplace make all the difference. Especially in a male-dominated work environment, us girls have to work hard to ensure we're dressed in the smartest, most appropriate way without sacrificing our personalities, whilst maintaining decorum and avoiding appearing slutty and show boating. Sounds like hard work! It is, unless you're lucky enough to be able to afford any of Stella McCartney's classically tailored collection.
This silk-satin blouse is so effortlessly chic, its beautiful. The colour is divine, the fit is perfect and the necklice remains appropriate for the workplace. £395 Linky!
As the days continue to fly by and autumn is increasingly closer, I am become more and more obsessed with winter wear, coats especially! This incredible masculine coat radiates style without being too garish and would be an ideal addition to any professional girl's wardrobe. £895 Linky!
Another gorgeous blouse here; I especially love the added twist of the merlot cuffs to what would have otherwise been a fairly standard, but most certainly elegent, white shirt. £435 Linky!
Finally, this blazer is the icing on the proverbial cake. It takes a slight risk by mixing navy with black but easily succeeds. I adore the tuxedo style of this jacket, it reminds me of my Reiss black suit jacket that is a similar fit only slightly shorter (my one show stopping piece in my work wardrobe, bought in the sale of course). £1,175 Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment