Thursday 22 March 2012

Spring forward

I bought a couple of dresses recently after catching S/S12 fever! I always get obsessed with the new season once it starts to roll into magazines and in stores, and this year is no exception!
This linen dress was £10 from Primark and I really love it. It fits nicely and works well with my pale skin - I was surprised it fit as I thought it wouldn't fit my boobs having such a high neck! I think the colour is perfect for Spring and the peter pan collar is adorable. It came with the little plaited belt which I think perfects the look. So excited to wear this time and time again over the summer as I think it'll be a really easy look to just pull on and go!
I got this black polka dot dress from one of the concessions at New Look to add to my work wardrobe. At ~£20 I thought it was a steal but didn't have time to try it on in the shop.. Luckily it fits perfectly with a little black vest underneath and is great as an easy work look, with or without tights - with a lighter cardi and bare legs I think it will look great in the summer too.
Have you invested in any S/S12 pieces yet?
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot dress - so nice. I really need to get some more clothes for the summer. I only really brought mostly winter things and i've starting to boil in them already and it's only the start of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek oh dear! But any excuse to shop! - I love buying at the beginning of Spring but got to stop soon otherwise I won't be able to afford a holiday!
      xx

      Delete