Tuesday 20 March 2012

Slated: Pretty Polly Gloss Tights

I wear A LOT of tights - I prefer to wear dresses and skirts to work as I find them easier to style up than trousers. So I do get a lot of wear out of my tights.. I thought it was worth investing in some more expensive ones to see if they would wear better and bought these Pretty Polly 10 denier gloss tights:
Disappointed isn't the word. I was SO shocked at how bad quality these tights were - they're made from that really cheap tights material that seems to have snags in it even fresh out of the packet. Not what I was expecting at all. After one wear they were even more snagged and they laddered on their second wear, halfway through the working day. Absolutely terrible. Do not recommend you waste ~£5 on a pair of these. SLATED.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment