Friday 30 March 2012

Oopsy Daisy #2

I was at Westfield with my best friend, with every intention of resisting the urge to buy anything, when I saw a few pieces I just had to have!
 I bought these leather-look skinny jeans from New Look for ~£22. I really like the leather legging/jean look but I think you've got to have a very specific type of leg to be able to pull it off. Not convinced mine match that type, I was so happy when I saw these! They're a bit thicker and more structured which I think flatters my legs a bit more. I've already worn them out with shoe boots and a leather jacket - totally loving the rock chick look at the moment!
I picked up this black textured top from H&M for ~£10 I think (but honestly can't remember). I think it'll be one of those really versatile pieces that I come back to time and time again. Already worn it to a gig with high waisted denim shorts but it looks nice with coloured skinnies or tucked into a skirt.
Finally, I am a sucker for a cheap H&M tee! I bought this one for £7.99 and just loved the cute biro-esque design. Simple and easy to wear with anything and everything, so happy I got this!
Have you bought anything you weren't supposed to lately?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment