Tuesday 27 March 2012

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara

I bought Elle magazine a month or so ago and got Soap and Glory's new Thick and Fast mascara free! I was absolutely delighted with this as I had just run out of my regular mascara so it was perfect timing.
I'm happy with this product. It really does thicken up your lashes and also lengthens them without clumping. I wasn't too impressed by the mascara wand, the one on my Avon Supershock mascara is much better at removing clumps and lengthening lashes. So I decided to apply the mascara with the S&G wand and then go over it with my old Avon wand to remove clumps and even out the lashes. This works out really well for me at the moment,  but I'm not sure I would repurchase this mascara. The formula is great and does wonders for my lashes, I'm happier with them than I have been for a long time, but the wand just really doesn't do it for me! Recommended if you like the more old-fashioned wands but I prefer the plastic newer ones.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment