Monday 26 March 2012

Revlon Lip Butter

When I received my Spring Boots Advantage Card vouchers recently, I was over the moon to find a voucher for £2 off any Revlon cosmetics! I knew the new lip butters would be out and I was so happy to be able to save some pennies when I invested in one!
After much deliberation I settle on the shade 'Lollipop', a delicious bright pink colour. I have to admit I was very tempted by quite a few other colours but they will have to wait until I have a bit more money..
 The packaging is very girlie and cute - quilted pink plastic case and a classier silver tube. Not to my tastes - in this price bracket I expected something a little more chic and sturdy, but on to the lip butter itself..
I photographed the swatch from 2 different angles to hopefully give you an idea of the colour of the product (see pic below) and the sort of opaqueness to expect. Its quite a sheer, shiny colour on the lip but the colour builds nicely and it lasts a long time once you've got it right. 
Overall I am super impressed with Revlon's lip butters! I wore mine out last night and reapplied only 3 times in the entire evening. I love how easy the colour slides on to the lips, and stays on, and it really didn't dry out my lips at all. The packaging could be a little nicer for the price bracket but definitely one I would repurchase, and since there's such a wide range of colours I am excited to try another in the future! £7.99.
xx

3 comments:

  1. aren't these amazing!!! i love them and have a ton! red velvet is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the one I tried! Really want some more but will have to wait a while until I can afford them!xx

      Delete
  2. Love these too! Want to try Lollipop :)

    ReplyDelete