Wednesday 2 October 2013

Superdrug Haul

Hi guys! Another haul post because my spending has been out of control! I really need to reign in my spending and I'm hoping to start up my SAVE don't SPEND series in October and regularly keep a spending diary. But until then, on with the show!


As you can see this was a bit of a random splurge! A couple of things that I actually 'needed' and then some extra indulgences.. as per usual.


I plan on dedicating a whole post to this, but to cut a long story short I have some marks on my face that I want rid of and I picked up this B. Even Skintone Corrector in the hopes that it would do just that! This was £9.99 HERE.


Since moving in with my boyfriend I haven't really spent very much time pampering and relaxing - I made a decision to change this and invested in some face masks to start me off! I really like Superdrug's face mask range as they are all cruelty free, very reasonably priced and I often get two uses out of one sachet. These were 99p each HERE.


Since I went blonde (full post on this coming soon I promise!) I have been using silver toning shampoo regularly to keep the brassiness out of my hair. It's quite bad for my hair and tends to make it dry so I popped some VO5 hot oil treatments into my basket to use after I've washed the silver shampoo out. I've been doing this for a few weeks and it's already making the world of difference. These were two for £7 but are usually £4.29 for four HERE.


And of course no Superdrug or Boots haul would be complete without me adding some new nail polishes to my collection! I have been hankering after Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Lychee for months so it's no surprise I now own it! I have also wanted to try the red Gelly Hi Shine and since these were on offer (although I can't remember what offer) I persuaded myself to buy them. These aren't online but are available in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Do you always end up with more than you'd gone in for at Superdrug? Let me know what you've been buying in the Comments.
xx


4 comments:

  1. I really love the look of the red one, perfect a bright for that bold look!

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Gelly Hi shine! Lychee is my favourite, good choice!!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete