Friday 11 October 2013

Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Dry Skin Fix Body Butter

Hi guys! Today's review is a product I received in my first (and last) ever Glossybox way back in April (blog post HERE). I had heard of Nip + Fab before but this is my first time actually trying a product. I guess that's the great thing about beauty boxes, you get to try things you wouldn't necessarily have bought before.



The Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Body Butter is much thicker than other body butters I've used. It's almost solid when it's fresh out of the tub but melts a little when it gets warm. This makes it a real delight to use when you're fresh out of the bath and warm and toasty.


I'm usually the kind of girl that picks out more floral scents, and I love the way the Soap and Glory body butters smell so I wasn't sure how I would find this coconut scent. But it's a real winner for me, especially in the summer! It's just the nicest subtle coconut scent and actually lasts on the skin for a good 4-5 hours after you've applied it. It keeps your skin soft all day though!


My only negative is that my tub didn't last very long - I only had a small 50ml travel size and although I didn't expect it to last months and months it's almost finished and I've only been using it consistently for a few weeks. But if you're looking for a really nice smelling body butter that's a little bit different to everything else on the market, I really recommend giving this a go!

You can pick up the full sized (200ml) Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Dry Skin Fix Body Butter for £8.49 from Look Fantastic HERE.

Have you tried Nip + Fab before? Are you a fan of the brand?
xx


2 comments: