Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share this product with you today - it's one of my all time favourite make up purchases and was a complete impulse buy at the time...


It's the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette. Before I bought this palette I'd heard of it from a few beauty bloggers but it wasn't a very raved about product so I wasn't really tempted to purchase it.


I'm a fan of Sleek lipsticks but never really paid much attention to the other products on the stand in Superdrug - until I saw this. It's BEAUTIFUL!


This palette has a contour shade, a beautiful cream highlight and a rose gold blush. I didn't own a palette like this one and only had eyeshadow palettes, but I was dying to get my hands on this as soon as I saw it - just for the absolutely stunning highlighter and the amazing blush colour (which I've heard is a dupe for Nars Orgasm). 


I already own a rose gold blusher in Dainty Doll  You Are My Sunshine and I love love love it! So you might say that I don't need another one! But the highlighter in this palette is something else, it's absolutely beautiful. When I came across this palette for the first time I was actually on the market for a pretty powder highlighter so it was almost fate! As soon as I swatched the highlighter I knew I had to have this palette in my life...


I can't say I've ever used the contour colour because it is way too dark for my skintone, which is a shame but I'm not bothered because of how much I use and love the other colours. The blush is incredible quality, easy to apply and blend and the gold shimmer particles are just subtle enough to wear every day to work. I have been wearing this so much throughout the past couple of months and I've barely made a dint in it!

The Sleek Face Form palette is £9.99 which I think is spot on price-wise, it's a complete bargain to get two amazing products for under £10 and if you're lucky enough to be able to use the contour then it's even better value! I really recommend this to other pale skinned girls like me, but I reckon the medium and dark palettes would suit pretty much any skin tone. You can pick up the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette for £9.99 from your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Have you tried this palette before? What did you think?
xx


2 comments: