Wednesday 16 October 2013

October Magazine Freebies!


Hi guys! Today is a post letting you guys know/reminding those of you that already know to get down to your local newsagent pronto! October magazines are all about the FREEBIES!


I picked up Marie Claire and InStyle at the weekend but I know there are a few other magazines with freebies too this month! I'm planning on heading out to get Red magazine tomorrow because they have a free This Works product.



With Marie Claire this month you can get a free L'Occitane hand cream - with four different fragrances to choose from! I opted for Shea Butter Subtle Violet and will let you know how I get on after a few weeks - I've never tried anything from this brand before but it's obviously a firm favourite with a lot of other beauty bloggers. This is a really good deal because Marie Claire only costs £3.90 and the hand cream retails for £8!



InStyle are giving away this set of miniature products from Ren - another renowned brand I have no experience of! I always like getting mini skincare products because I find they last much longer than you expect, and I'm really excited about giving these a whirl - the pack contains the Ever Calm Gentle Cleansing Milk, the Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel and the Ever Calm Global Protection Day Cream. InStyle is reduced to £2 this month so if you're keen to try Ren products then grab it before the end of the month!

Two other magazines giving away freebies this month are Cosmo (free San Tropez Face & Body Instant Tan) and Company (two free nail polishes). I don't fancy either of these but if they sound like your cup of tea get yourself to your nearest newsagent, supermarket or WHSmiths now!

Have you picked up any of the freebies this month? Which is your favourite?
xx


4 comments:

  1. I can't find Instyle anywhere locally dammit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to buy InStyle desperately now! Octobers almost up!

    Holly | petitpromise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete