Wednesday 11 January 2012

Fabulous Nails #10

It's been quite a while since I did a Fabulous Nails post, and this one has been waiting in draft form for weeks! So here's a little glimpse of some festive nails I had before Christmas time!
 I absolutely love the lush deep red colour of this polish, which is Nails Inc 'hampstead heath'.
I think I got this free from Glamour magazine (which I subscribe to anyway!) so win-win! It stayed chip-free for a good few days and is just a lovely, versatile colour that you could wear for work or play!
Have you picked up any good freebies from magazines recently? Which is your favourite?
xx

2 comments:

  1. How would you like some glitter shoe indulgence? ;)
    "All That Glitters is Gold"
    "http://shoe-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous post! Following :) I bought some glittery courts in the Jan sales, will be posting about them this week!

      Elspeth xxx

      Delete