Sunday 15 May 2011

I wanna see your Peacock!

Hello lovely people! Apologies for it being over a week since my last post, but Blogger was being all angsty through the week so this post about the new bits I got from Peacocks is a little delayed!
First up are these C-U-T-E floral denim shorts! I thought these were so adorable on the site, and look more Topshop than Peacocks! An absolute bargain at £10.67 as I got them on offer, they're still for sale for £16. I've already worn them out with simple green flats, a white vest & the cardi I also got from PeacocksLinky!
This is that cardigan! I'm not much of a 'pink' person but think this coral/pink colour is really lovely and it looks fab next to my porcelain skin! It's perfect for cool Spring afternoons and will look great thrown over a little dress to keep the wind off. I got it for £12 but it's on sale for £18, still a good deal! Linky!
I fell head over heels for this amazing green formal dress when I saw it! It reminded me so much of the dress that Zooey Deschenal wears in 500 Days of Summer (in the wedding scene) - so I bought it and wore it to  my friend's wedding last weekend! It's beautiful, if a little pricey at £30, I got it for £20. Linky!
Another gorgeous dress - this is by Pearl Lowe at Peacocks and was much more expensive than almost all my other dresses but I am besotted with it. It's made from a lush chiffon-y fabric, and the cream tone is just perfect to wear in the Spring! It even has a little satin slip to wear underneath attached! I bought it for £26, on sale for £40. Linky!
The last dress I bought - 100% cotton, fabulous pale teal/green colour and unique pattern! Plus it fits me like a glove which is always nice! Basic summer dress, a bargain at £12 but still on sale for £18. Linky!
I also bought this basic white sleeveless blouse as I've been after one for a few weeks but didn't want to pay Topshop prices! I've already worn it out with high waisted jeans, and again with my black pleated midi skirt. Love it. I got mine for £10, still on sale for £16. I'm tempted to buy the gorgeous rust-y colour now! Linky!
Last but not least are these divine little blue polka dot pumps! I'm such a sucker for shoes, especially cute ones! Cheap as chips for £9, limited stock still available for £14. Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment