Monday 16 September 2013

My Favourite Blusher (guest post)

Hello everyone!
Today I'm bringing you one of my favourite blushes! 
Sleek do some really great blushes and they are so cheap, At only £4.50 they are amazing! They come in a matte black packaging with sleek written across the front. They have a mirror inside so super useful when you are out and about! The shade I am going to be talking about is flamingo, it is a gorgeous bright matte pink that gives such a lovely healthy glow to the skin. This colour can be applied really lightly for a hint of colour or really built up for a strong look.

I highly recommend this blush, you get 8g of product so it will last you a really long time!
Thanks for reading!
Georgina x



Today's guest post was brought to you by Georgina from PicturePerfectMakeup06!

No comments:

Post a Comment