Thursday 19 September 2013

Macadamia Healing Oil Spray

Hi guys! Today's review is a product I've been using for a few months now, ever since my Moroccan Oil spray ran out. In fact the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray featured in my July Favourites HERE.


I picked up the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray from Buyapowa when it was on offer a really long time ago! It's taken me a while to get around to using it but now I am addicted. The 60ml bottle is really teeny tiny which was quite disappointing on first impressions but it's lasted really well so far and is quite a lot of product. The bonus of having a small bottle is that you can easily travel with it and pop it in your handbag if necessary.


I tend to spritz 2-3 squirts of this into my hand and scrunch it into my hair before blow drying - at first I used it after drying but I find if I use it before it helps absorb the water in my hair and it dries quicker. My favourite thing about this product is the smell, I thought I wouldn't be able to find something that smelt better than Moroccan Oil but this does! It's a really sweet scent that might not be a favourite for everyone but I love it, and it lingers on my hair for most of the day.

In terms of locking moisture into my hair and keeping it strong and healthy, it definitely does the job. I recently went blonde and was worried that my hair would become damaged and unmanageable but using this every time I dry my hair has helped to ensure that my hair is still shiny, healthy and strong. It's quite impressive how much difference a couple of squirts of something so small can make to my hair!

Price-wise, this isn't the cheapest oil spray you can get for your money but it's marginally cheaper than Moroccan Oil and I believe definitely worth investing in. One bottle will last you a few months (depending on how much hair you have and how often you wash it). You can get 60ml for £12.65 from Feel Unique HERE.

Have you tried anything from Macadamia before? What did you think?
xx


4 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice! I've become addicted to buying hair care products and I think you've just persuaded me to add this to the list haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted too at the moment! I hope you like it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Macadamia products there all amazing!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything else but now I'm keen to! xx

      Delete