Monday 23 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Nail Polish (Guest Post)

When the weather starts to get a bit colder I start to lean towards darker colours. I still love wearing bright colours in the colder months so today I have quite a selection of colours to choose from. 


First up we have a Barry M nail polish in navy, this is a gorgeous deep blue with an undertone of a mid tone metallic blue. It is a gorgeous shade and one of my must haves in autumn/Winter. Then we three nail inc polishes in the shades Victoria & Albert, Piccadilly Circus and motcomb street. I love wearing red all year so this is a staple in my collection, Piccadilly circus is a lovely plum colour and is a favourite in my whole family! For the days when I want a rich dark blue almost black I will wear Motcomb street.

If I want a bit more of a brighter colour I will wear OPI's Don't mess with OPI, a beautiful green that's not too out there. Everyone has to have a nude in their collection and I'm no different, this one is china glaze's dress me up, a great shade for when I want to be subtle. Next up we have live and let die which is a deep green with golden shimmer running through it, next to that we have one of my most favourite shades and this is called the spy who loved me. It is a gorgeous pinky red with silver and gold shimmer running through it, I love wearing this in the winter.

Last but not least we have my two glitter shades, I love wearing glitter, especially during Christmas time. The pink shade one of look beauty nail pops in the colour BLING, this polish has small and chunky glitters so creates a really lovely effect on the nail. The second one I have is OPI's golden eye, this is a lovely finely milled gold which looks great on its on or over another polish!
 

What are your favourite autumn/winter nail polish?

Thank you so much for reading!
Georgina
x

Today's guest post was brought to you by Georgina from PicturePerfectMakeup06!

No comments:

Post a Comment