Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Want Never Gets... Blazers

2011 is definitely my year of the blazer, I'm hooked! Here are a few of my faves from ASOS:
 This tuxedo-style blazer is absolutely gorgeous, I love the contrast with the black lapels! It's a bit steep at £75 but would be an investment to any work wardrobe! Linky!
Very simple but very stylish, this is another tux-inspired style and I love it! Expensive at £65 but this blazer is so versatile you could easily dress it up or down for formal or casual events. Linky!
This sheer blazer is beautiful and reminds me of Stella McCartney's collection - the monochrome style would fit right in with her new collection. It's a bit of a bargain at £35 too! Linky!
Are you a blazer fan? Where is your favourite blazer from?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment