Friday 28 October 2011

Fabulous Nails #8

As promised, I'm trying to wear more adventurous colours at work and this week I tried out a new polish I hadn't worn since purchase! It's elf's Mod Mauve #D17!
 I absolutely adore the colour of this on the nails! Its so different to anything else I own but chic enough for work! Its a bit thin, like other elf polishes I've tried, and needed 3 coats to get this look. I was slightly disappointed that by the third day it had chipped pretty badly, but that might be more down to the poor condition of my nails than the polish itself.
 
I got plenty of compliments whilst wearing it and I really do adore the colour! At only £1.50 a pop you can't really go wrong, even if it isn't the best quality I've ever seen! Linky!
Don't forget to check out my BLOG SALE and enter my GIVEAWAY!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Thats really nice! Im currently wearing the Ciate 'wait until dark' which is a similar colour and it chipped a couple of hours after I had applied it!!! Pfft! I might purchase this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete