Thursday 5 December 2013

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Plum Jam'

Hi guys! Plum Jam just sounds lovely, doesn't it? It's the kind of lip shade that sounds autumn-appropriate, and Soap and Glory have really hit the nail on the head with this berry coloured Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick!


I have reviewed a Gloss Stick in the shade Fuschia-Ristic before (HERE) - I'm a big fan of S&G anyway but these Gloss Sticks are absolutely brilliant for days when you just can't be fussing with lipstick. They offer a decent amount of colour payoff, a lot of gloss and some hydration, all in one easy to apply, vanilla flavoured stick!


I know the make up market has been somewhat oversaturated with products that look exactly like this - there have been so many I would be here all day if I mentioned them all! But in my opinion the S&G Gloss Sticks and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are the best of the lot, and this shade from S&G might just be my all-time favourite..



It's a deep berry shade that you can build up as much as you want - the photo above shows a light wash of colour over my lips but if you prefer a darker lip you can layer it up easily. The glossy sheen might not be everyone's cup of tea but I really love it - sometimes a more matte finish can make a berry lip colour look a little bit extreme. These last well and are easy to apply without a mirror, and even for my super-dry lips they're moisturising and not drying at all.

Overall I really recommend giving the Gloss Sticks a try, especially the ever so delicious Plum Jam shade! You can pick them up for £8 from your local Boots instore or online HERE.

Have you tried the S&G Gloss Sticks before? Which is your favourite?
xx


4 comments:

  1. I have one of these, I think nudist? Need some more!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this, must buy!

    ReplyDelete