Monday 16 December 2013

Pure Anti-Ageing Super Active Overnight Oil

Hi guys! Today I'm reviewing a product I haven't read much about in the beauty blogging world - the Pure Anti-Ageing Super Active Overnight Oil. I picked this up a month or so ago from Marks and Spencers' magical beauty department after reading some pretty amazing reviews online... for only £6 it's definitely a more affordable option for those of us who are concerned about keeping our skin young and moisturised.


I hadn't heard of the brand Pure until I found this product, but after reading around a bit I quite like them and I'm keen to try other products. They offer natural and paraben free products at pocket-friendly prices. What's not to like?!


I was on the market for an overnight skin oil and had considered other hyped about products (most notable the Kiehls Midnight Recovery range) but I just couldn't justify spending so much on something I wasn't certain would work for my skin! Enter Pure Anti-Ageing Super Active Overnight Oil. This was a bargain £6 for 12ml from M&S HERE.


The product is designed to nourish and restore dry skin overnight, whilst also fighting against the much -dreaded ageing process. Exactly what I was after. I haven't used a facial oil before but I have found this really easy to use, and not at all scary. I apply 2-3 drops to my face before bed using my fingers to softly massage into my skin. I don't use this every night but once every two to three days in place of my usual night cream. I find that this is often enough to keep my skin hydrated without suffocating it, and honestly it really does work. The fine lines I've noticed on my face are less obvious and whilst my skin is usually dry and tight at this time of year, instead it's normal and nourished.

I haven't been using this long enough to advise on the long term effects but so far so good - I'm really happy with how well my skin has taken to this product and will continue to rely on it throughout the winter.

Have you tried anything from Pure before? What's your favourite overnight skincare saviour?
xx


2 comments:

  1. After your recommendation, I bought this, the moisturiser and exfoliator and I love them all!
    xx

    ReplyDelete