Friday 27 December 2013

Soap and Glory Flake Away

Hi guys! Today I am reviewing one of my all time favourite body scrubs - Soap & Glory's remarkable Flake Away.


I have been using this product for absolutely ages - years and years! So I'm not sure how I've managed to forget to review it on little old Bee's Knees for so long. That said, autumn is the perfect time of year to review a scrub because I don't know about you, but my skin is so flakey and dry - it's pretty disgusting. I have been using Flake Away on a weekly basis since the onset of the cold weather and it's rocked my world.


As you can see, this product is one of those gorgeous, thick body scrubs that you can feel working when you rub it into your skin. Ingredients include shea butter, sweet almond oil and sea salt. The smell is pretty damn amazing - I absolutely adore using this after soaking in a steaming bath in the winter months, it's very luxurious and rich. Although it is quite grainy and coarse, the texture isn't too harsh on my skin - it's the perfect balance which leaves my skin soft but not scrubbed raw.


After use my skin is not only exfoliated but also moisturised - I think the shea butter helps to avoid that dry skin feeling can be a problem after using  a lot of other body scrubs I've tried. Instead you could easily use this on the go without any moisturiser, although I recommend for best results following up with an intensive body butter. That combination will leave you with the silkiest legs you've ever had! The 300ml tub is massive and will last you months and months depending on how often you use it. You don't need a lot of product for each use and a little goes a long way! For the price I'm not sure if there's anything better on the market.

Flake Away is available in a 300ml full sized tub for £7.50 HERE or if you'd like to try a smaller size, the travel version is 50ml for £2.50 HERE.

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory? What's your favourite product?
xx


2 comments: