Saturday 30 November 2013

Fabulous Nails - Resplendent Reds

Hi guys! Today's Fabulous Nails post is all about my favourite ever nail colour - RED! That might explain why I have so many...




L > R:
Revlon Top Speed Ignite, Essie Leading Lady, Ciate Enchanted Rose, Rimmel Precious Stones Ruby Crush



L > R:
MUA Starfish, MUA Shade 14, Nails Inc Roland Gardens, Collection Hot Looks Scandal



L > R:
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Blood Orange, Revlon Revlon Red, Nails Inc Matte Gatwick, Ciate Mistress



L > R:
Nails Inc St James, Barry M Bright Red, Models Own Raspberry Crush, Essie Snap Happy



L > R:
Maybelline Color Show Vintage Leather in Red Grained, Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours 304

I think it's quite obvious that I am a little bit in love with red nail polishes - are you a fan? Which is your favourite?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I very much need more red in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete