Monday 18 November 2013

Empties #6

Hi guys! Today's post is all about some of my recent empty products. Although I've not been very well I've still managed to use up a lot of different products and cleared out some space in my bathroom and toiletries basket!


It's been a good few months since my last empties post and I've actually used up more products than the ones pictured! I think it would be a bit overwhelming to put them all in one post, so I am dividing them into two posts over a couple of weeks...


Firstly I managed to finish off the last few testers from the Escentual Micellar Water Blind Trial. I really enjoyed taking part in the trial and used up every last drop of the products I was sent to try! Read all about the trial HERE. I've also finished up another Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor moisturiser - this is the second tube I've managed to get through! I really love this product and it's especially great to use throughout the summer, but I've been trying out some different moisturisers since using this up. You can read my full review HERE.


Next is the delicious Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Dry Skin Fix Body Butter which I have loved using and would definitely consider repurchasing in the future. I really recommend giving this a try if you're on the market for a new body moisturiser, you can read my full post on this HERE. I've also finally finished up my I Love... Strawberries & Milkshake bubble bath! I bought this about 18 months ago and it's lasted well for the price. It smells delish and gives lots and lots of bubbles - read all about it HERE.


Finally two regulars - the Avon Advance Techniques Colour Protection shampoo & conditioner. I raved about these in THIS post if you're interested in a bargain buy that's brilliant for protecting and nourishing coloured hair. I've already repurchased these and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future - although I'm keen to try different shampoos I don't have much spare cash at the moment so I will be sticking with these cheapies for a while!

What products have you been using up recently?
xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been using up so many things recently... my shelves are a bit too packed with things!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really rewarding when you finish up a product :-) xx

      Delete