Sunday 25 August 2013

Soap & Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick Collagen Boosting Lipstick in Guava Rama


Hi everyone! So when I was organising my make up ready to move house I realised I never posted my review of the Soap and Glory Fabulipstick in the shade Guava Rama. In fact, my last review of S&G lipsticks was well over 18 months ago (HERE if you're curious)!


As always I love the packaging of the lipstick - I know S&G have redesigned the packaging of some of their skincare range recently but I'm hoping the make up doesn't go the same way because I'm a big fan of the quirky, vintage style.



Soap and Glory lipsticks retail for £9.00 when they're not on offer, and in comparison to other lipsticks I've tried which are around the same price range, the packaging and lipstick tube is much nicer! The tube feels nice and solid in my hand, and I absolutely adore the S&G logo printed into the side of the lipstick itself.


I already own S&G lipsticks in the shades Perfect Day and Naked Beige, and this time I opted to purchase 'Guava Rama', which is the perfect daytime shade and a warm red/pink colour. The consistency is creamy and a dream to apply to your lips, with a nice amount of pigmentation that lasts for a number of hours without any need to reapply! The formula of the S&G lipsticks is not the most moisturising that I've come across, but they are definitely not drying which is a big selling point for me as I have quite dry lips. Overall if you haven't tried the S&G lipsticks before I really recommend picking one up, especially as they're currently on offer with £3 off in Boots.

You can buy Soap & Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick Collagen Boosting Lipstick for £6 from your local Boots in store or online HERE.
xx

1 comment:

  1. yeah i love that the logo is stamped on the tube! great design! :)

    ReplyDelete